Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nonsense




"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
from Alice in Wonderland

This is a digital graphic I created for a Paper Traders project Calendar Project. The border will probably end up being one square of the checkerboard, not two. There's an allowance for the full bleed. I was inspired by looking at some victorian 3d cards. I wanted to create that feel. Next time I'll really exagerate the effect so that it looks like a pop-up card. There's always next time.

A friend once said that's in the artistic temperament...that stretching and reaching. It may just be obsessional. I'm not sure.

I had fun with "flip horizontal".

No comments: