Tuesday, July 18, 2006

the doldrums



Maybe its the summer heat, but I'm passing through a dry spell lately. Can't seem to get my creative juices flowing. I guess I'll just ride it out and wait for the winds to fill my sails again. When I was younger I called these times "le grand ennui". :-)

Some things I've done while riding it out:


  • organized my ephemora into baggies with labels
  • cleaned my brushes
  • filled some hostess bags for ACT swaps
  • played with rubber stamps
  • made lists of what I should be doing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlene, I so relate to this dry spell and have
also used my time to clean and organize my
barn/studio, paint watercolor paper for backgrounds
(if I ever get inspired to make something:-) and,
if nothing else, just sit there hoping creativity will
strike. Joyce