Monday, March 26, 2007

Photoshop Tutorial - Fantasyscapes


Here's another tutorial. This one's very easy. Its simply taking a landscape photograph and duplicating it and flipping it to create a mirror image using Blending Modes. The little fairy is optional. :)
The "fantasyscapes" would make nice backgrounds for ATC's, collage work, or digital art.
I think I'm going to burn these tutorials to a disc eventually and offer them for purchase. Thanks for giving me the idea, Keron! Stay tuned.
Link to this tutorial: Fantasyscapes

4 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

This is so cool. Nita

Anonymous said...

A wonderful tutorial Charlene. I will have to see if I can do something akin to this in the regular Photoshop program. Thanks for putting these up.

Cynthia

Gaby Bee said...

This is absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

i just found your blog and i'm SO excited. Your stuff is so cool. Thankyou so much for the tutorials!! they are great.